Draft PIR Report Released
We would like to thank everyone who participated in the Post Implementation Review by providing comments and submissions.
During the community engagement period, there were 177 visits to this project page. We received 14 comments and 3 more detailed submissions.
Feedback was analysed and broadly related to the following:
- effectiveness of communication about NAPs
- community experience of the ILS (including NAPs)
- community engagement experience
- ILS reporting.
The draft Gold Coast Airport Runway 14 ILS Post Implementation Review Report includes a review of:
- Airservices 2014 environmental assessment of the ILS flight path, including assumptions and forecast noise levels
- current operations for arrivals to Runway 14, including the results of actual noise monitoring
- application of Noise Abatement Procedures (NAPs) for arrival procedures to the ILS
- community engagement activities and information about forecast noise levels and NAPs.
The draft Report is provided for public review for 2 weeks from Friday 4 September 2020 to Friday 18 September 2020 (midnight AEST).
You can access a copy of the draft Report here.
If you would like to submit comments on the draft report, please do so here.
This project has concluded