Airservices will be hosting 6 Community Workshops and 2 Community Pop-Ups in locations across Australia.
We want members of the general public to be able to examine the Draft Flight Path Design Principles, and express their views and priorities regarding flight path design.
This will help contribute to the development of the final Flight Path Design Principles that will guide flight path design, development and implementation into the future.
We will be hosting Community Workshops at the following locations:
- Melbourne – Wednesday, 29 January 6pm – 9pm (full)
- Launceston – Thursday, 30 January 6pm – 9pm
- Gold Coast – Monday, 03 February 6pm – 9pm
- Rockhampton – Tuesday, 04 February 6pm – 9pm
- Adelaide – Wednesday, 05 February 6pm – 9pm
- Perth – Thursday, 06 February 6pm – 9pm
To register for any of the community workshops please contact Declan Drake at Newgate on 0477 119 991 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please register your details by 20 January 2020 (extended to 24 January 2020).
In addition to the workshops, Airservices will be conducting Community Pop-up Stalls at:
- Brisbane (Carindale Shopping Centre) – Thursday, 16 January 4pm – 7pm
- Sydney (Marrickville Metro Shopping Centre) – Thursday, 16 January 4pm – 7pm
This project has concluded