Trax International - Community Focus Groups
Trax International (Trax) is holding a series of Community Focus Groups in Brisbane during June 2022. The main goal of the focus groups is to share information and listen and learn from people affected by aircraft noise. The focus groups intend to:
- Discuss the potential improvement opportunities identified in the Interim Report
- Gather feedback from communities about their experiences of aircraft noise in different areas
- Start a dialogue with communities about options to manage and mitigate noise impacts
The outputs of the focus groups will be used, alongside contributions from other stakeholders, to inform Trax’ Final Report.
Trax has provided a flyer outlining these focus groups. This can be found here.
To register for one of the following sessions, click here.
Focus Group Details:
Duration: Each session is expected to run for approximately 2 Hours
Dates, Locations & Start Time:
- Saturday 11/06/2022 - Wynnum Municipal Hall - 2PM
- Sunday 12/06/2022 - Samford (location TBA) - 9AM
- Sunday 12/06/2022 - Upper Brookfield Hall - 3PM
- Monday 13/06/2022 - Toombul Bowls Club - 6PM
- Wednesday 15/06/2022 - Morningside Panthers Football Club - 6PM (UPDATE 14/06/2022 - this focus group has now reached maximum capacity)
- Thursday 16/06/2022 - Morningside Panthers Football Club - 6PM
- Saturday 18/06/2022 - New Farm State School - 9AM
- Saturday 18/06/2022 - Hamilton Town Hall - 5:30PM
- Sunday 19/06/2022 - New Farm State School - 9AM
- Sunday 19/06/2022 - Cannon Hill Community Centre - 3PM
Trax will also be available on Tuesday 14 June 2022 between 9AM and 4PM at Aviation Australia (20 Boronia Rd, Brisbane Airport) for informal drop-in style discussions.
This project is closed.