PIR Community Workshops - Registration Reminder
Want to have your say on improved noise outcomes for the Brisbane community?
Places are still available for the Brisbane Airport New Parallel Runway Post Implementation Review (PIR) community workshops, scheduled for September 2022. Registrations are essential so we can ensure venues can adequately cater for the level of attendance and to assist in identifying if additional workshops are needed.
As we are receiving requests for workshops in additional locations, any sessions below that are not well-subscribed may be moved to more popular locations, and registered attendees offered an alternative workshop location or participation in the online session.
Any attendee who has not registered will be admitted only if registered attendance numbers and venue capacity permit.
To register for a workshop please click here.
Duration: Each workshop is expected to run for 2 to 2.5 hours
Dates, locations, and time:
- Saturday, 10 September 2022 - Wynnum Community Centre - 9.30am to 12pm
- Saturday, 10 September 2022 - Toombul Bowls Club - 2pm to 4.30pm
- Sunday, 11 September 2022 - Upper Brookfield Community Hall - 10.30am to 1pm
- Sunday, 11 September 2022 - Farmers Hall Samford - 3pm to 5.30pm
- Monday, 12 September 2022 - Colmslie Hotel Function Rooms Morningside - 5pm to 7.30pm (capacity reached)
- Tuesday, 13 September 2022 - Events on Oxlade New Farm - 5pm to 7.30pm
- Wednesday, 14 September 2022 - Online Session - 12pm to 2pm
- Wednesday, 14 September 2022 - Bribie Island RSL Club - 5pm to 7.30pm (cancelled)
- Wednesday, 14 September 2022 - Capalaba Place - 5pm to 7.30pm (added)
- Thursday, 15 September 2022 - University of Queensland, St Lucia - 5pm to 7.30pm (Building 9 (Michie Building) room 211 - there will be Airservices banners identifying the room)